Prince frames are the latest evolution of the allround bike from Pinarello for a wide range of users. Prince comes from experience and technologies developed for top range models but adapted for a less-extreme use, maintaining the unmistakable riding style of the most successful company in Tour de France.
- Pinerello Prince Disk Carbon T700 Asymmetric Frame
- Fork ONDA Integral System
- Shimano Ulegra Di2, 22 Speed Groupset
- Fulcrum Racing 5 Disk Wheelset
Think Asymmetric - Each Pinarello frame is designed with one essential feature: asymmetry. This is our design philosophy. Yes, because a vehicle with asymmetric traction can only be asymmetric. Your legs push on both pedals of the bicycle, but the chain acts ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR BICYCLE. It is therefore obvious that a frame must be ASYMMETRIC to allow you to ride SYMMETRICALLY.
Prince Disk: disk brake version to emphasize safety and riding precision.
- Carbon T700
- Fork ONDA with ForkFlap™
- Think2 System with E-Link™
- ICR™ Internal Cable Routing
- Drop in Bearing System 1” 1/8 - 1”1/2
- Italian thread BB
- Seatclamp TwinForce
- 3XAir™ two positions available
for the second bottle
- FlatBack Profile
- UCI Approved
- Max Tyre 700x28mm