Free Shipping on orders of $50 and up EXCEPT BIKES.
All credit cards processed through Paypal.
At home on dirt, gravel, and pavement, the Hatch 1 keeps the adventure going when it’s time to explore the path less travelled. A 100mm travel fork and grippy 2.25-inch wide knobby tires help you easily roll over bumps and potholes with confidence. With 21 gear combinations at your fingertips, you’ll always find a comfortable pedaling pace, and Tektro V-brakes will keep your speed under control. Introduce yourself to the adventure a hardtail can bring without breaking the bank.
- FRAME Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum with Progressive wheel Sizing (27.5" - XS,S) (29" - M,L,XL)
- FORK SR Suntour XCE-28 100mm of Travel with Pre-Load Adjuster, for Post mount V-brakes
- HEADSET 1-1/8 Semi Integrated, Cartridge Bearing
- CRANKS Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24t
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TY500, Dual Pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TY300
- SHIFTER Shimano EF-41 3x7 Speed EZ-Fire Shifter
- COGSET Shimano MFTZ500 14-28 Tooth Freewheel
- CHAIN KMX Z-7
- FRONT HUB Formula OV-31F Quick Release
- REAR HUB Formula OV-31R Quick Release
- SPOKES Steel J-Bend
- RIMS Aluminum MTB DBM-2 Double Wall, 32 hole
- TIRES Vee Tire Co. Rubber Rail Escape, 27.5x2.25 or 29x2.25"
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano EF41 with 2-finger Reach Adjustable lever
- PEDALS Wellgo Plastic Body Platform
- HANDLEBAR Aluminum 31.8mm Bar, 25mm Rise
- GRIPS MTB Grip
- STEM Aluminum MTB 31.8 Bar Bore Stem
- SEAT MTB Saddle
- SEATPOST Aluminum 27.2 Post with 15mm Offset
- EXTRAS Rack, Fender and Bottle Mounts
- BRAKES Tektro 855AL V-Brake