Free Shipping on orders of $50 and up!
*Exceptions may apply.
All credit cards processed through Paypal.
At a mere 150 grams, the S-Works EXOS are the lightest cycling shoes to ever come with a Boa® dial. And not only are they ridiculously light, but they still have all the features that are synonymous with the S-Works label. They’re still at that World Tour level, just ridiculously light.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema® Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- BOA® IP1 Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.