Sidi T-5 Air Shoes
- New model
- The Politex material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical and mechanical properties. This compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric and felt) that is then film dyed for long lasting color retention. Politex offers strong resistance to rips, lacerations, stretching and fading. Politex is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is considered a "green” product.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- The TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE is injected molded carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon that creates a significantly lighter and stiffer sole that is less susceptible to changes because of aging or prolonged usage and features a bold Sidi graphic.
- Extra thick Velcro closure system.
- Pull tab on back for easy on.
- Standard "D" width last for precise fit.