Free Shipping on orders of $50 and up except bikes.
All credit cards processed through Paypal.
The SRAM RED AXS crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. In order to offer exceptional cadence and efficiency, the range has been moved from the front of the drivetrain to the back, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- 45mm chainline
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Crank Length (mm): 170 mm
- Rings: 48/35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay