Free Shipping on orders of $50 and up except bikes.
All credit cards processed through Paypal.
If you're thinking the Supacaz star emblem on the Super Sticky Kush Galaxy Bar Tape looks vaguely familiar, that might be because you've seen it on the bars of a certain three-time world champion (we'll call him "Sagan") in the start line photos from cycling's biggest events. It enjoys such lofty status because the tape has a uniquely tacky face material and a thin layer of cushion that absorbs more road noise than it has any right to do. Those little star emblems make it look pretty damn good, too, but bar feel is the real—ahem—star here, and Supacaz excels in that regard. The tape stays tacky for a confident grip, even when wet, and the padding doesn't create obtrusive bulk under gloves or bare hands.
- Bar tape that combines style and substance in the cockpit
- Supacaz branding adds a distinctive touch
- Durable face resists the elements and stays tacky when wet
- Light cushion absorbs road noise without impeding bar feel
- Aluminum bar plugs add a touch of luxury
- Included finishing tape is a step above the industry standard